August 1 & 2, 2019 • Central Indiana (west side)
Unwind in beautiful Central Indiana for our best fundraising and networking event of the year!
Day 1 — Thursday, August 1: Summer Tour
- Meet at 8:15 a.m. (CDT) at Springhill Suites/Indianapolis Airport Suites, Plainfiled, IN
- Landscape projects in the Indianapolis area and tour Blue Grass Farms “Hobbs Yard”/Amer-Turf facility
- Private lunch at Blue Grass Farms “Hobbs Yard”/Amer-Turf facility
- Member job sites in Avon, Brownsburg, Plainfield, and Camby
- Approximately 5:30 pm arrive at Greendell Landscape Solutions for drinks, tours, etc. with dinner around 6:30 pm.
- Live auction to benefit the INLA/INEF Scholarship at 7:15 pm.
Thursday Tour Pricing
$85 per person for Thursday event, includes tour, lunch, dinner, and beer samples
$30 per person for dinner only
A complete list of tour stops will be available in July.
Day 2 — Friday, August 2: Shooting for Scholarships & Auction
Enjoy our annual sporting clay shoot outing that benefits the INLA/INEF scholarship fund. Bring customers, employees, and friends. Prizes given to best individual and team. Lunch included with registration. LIVE AUCTION immediately following shoot.
- Breakfast and registration from 9:00–10:00 a.m. at Indiana Gun Club in Fortville, IN
- Sporting clay shoot begins at 10:30 a.m. (EDT)
- Catered lunch
- Live auction
Friday Shoot Pricing
$600 per team of 5 includes shoot, breakfast, and lunch
$125 per person includes shoot, breakfast, and lunch
Download PDF registration and sponsorship form, complete and submit to INLA. CLICK FOR PDF
If you have any questions or are interested in being a tour stop, donating an auction item, or being a sponsor, contact Rick Haggard, 765-366-4994 or email.