On January 28, 2022, Governor Holcomb made three reappointments and two new appointments to the Invasive Species Council. All will serve until January 31, 2025.
The three reappointments are:
• Rick Haggard (Indianapolis), executive director of the Indiana Nursery & Landscape Association
• Heather Reynolds (Bloomington), associate professor and director of graduate studies in Biology at Indiana University
• Mike Warner (North Salem), president of ArborTerra Consulting, Inc.
The two new appointments are:
• Phyllis Boyd (Indianapolis), director of Indy Parks & Recreation
• Joe Schmees (Fishers), executive director of the Indiana Association of Soil & Water Conservation Districts