Website Associates Four Services
Operations Manager (Bloomington, Indiana)
Our passion is improving our customers’ homes whether it be hardscapes built with natural stone; patios, decks, raised flower beds, and any other outdoor improvement imaginable.
It all started with the combination of four skilled talents to make one great company. Today, we are experienced professionals with over 30 years of experience in Landscaping, Hardscapes, Tree Service, Excavating, Carpentry, and Interior and Exterior Repair.
Because of our excellent reputation for quality work that is on-time and on-budget, we are growing and now need to add an Operations Manager to our team.
Your Performance in Action
As the Operations Manager, you will be tasked with managing the daily operations of work crews, equipment schedules and maintenance, customer service, and estimating. Estimating Projects and completing project bids will also be an important part of knowing the business and projects from start to finish.
Manage day to day operations with little supervision, which includes:
- Preparing assigned crews (preferably the evening before), ensuring they have correct supplies for work, directions to job sites, etc.
- Preparing weekly route schedules for assigned crews and adjust according to delays (weather, equipment failure, employee absence, etc.)
- Purchasing quality equipment and supplies (i.e., trees, plants, mulch, rock, etc.) that is within budget.
- Collaborate with company owners/executives to ensure teamwork, sound judgement, and decisions aligned with the company mission and core values.
- Ensuring quality control by visiting properties, inspecting job performance, and reviewing completed work with customers.
- Communicating quality control issues from property inspections via weekly meetings with appropriate crews.
- Meeting with clients to address status of properties, complaints, questions, up sells, and request feedback.
- Coordinating the planning and completion of maintenance services.
- Receiving and responding to internal and external customer service.
- Estimating projects and providing estimates to customers.
- All other duties as requested inherent with a growing, entrepreneurial company.
Our Core Values: Family, Balance, Quality, Safety, Teamwork, Doing What’s Right.
What You Will Bring
- Experience with landscape management, excavating, construction, and estimating projects related to our areas of expertise. We especially would like you to have experience with estimating/working with INDOT, Public Works, and Environmental Mitigation work.
- Experience with heavy equipment—excavators, trucks, hydraulics, and various maintenance schedules.
- Leadership experience in managing work crews. We look for a servant leader—someone who works hard to facilitate the success of others and who leads by example.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail with the ability to manage multiple projects, schedules, and priorities.
- A desire for learning, self-improvement, and growth.
- A passion for quality work, trust, leadership, and a fire for turning customers into raving fans.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://performantsolutions.hirecentric.com/jobs/132735.html →