Classes of Membership
Any individual, partnership, or corporation based within the State of Indiana:
- Who is actively engaged in a wholesale/retail nursery business (or)
- Who is actively engaged in landscape/maintenance business (and)
- Whose majority of business is nursery related.
- Any individual, partnership, or corporation engaged in a business or profession closely allied to the Nursery Industry (or)
- Any individual, partnership, or corporation based outside the State of Indiana who is engaged in the nursery industry.
- Any individual who is not directly engaged in the Nursery industry but who holds a position in education, research, literature, public office or Civil Service (or)
- Community group engaged in Horticulture activities (or)
- Any retired active members
- Any full-time student pursuing a career in Horticulture or the Nursery Industry. For a student application, email the INLA office and request a “Student Application Form”.
- Any Active or Associate member company with multiple locations of same name can have the satellite location(s) listed in the online directory and have that location(s) receive INLA materials.
- To add satellite memberships email the INLA office and request a “Satellite Location Form”, complete the form and return to INLA with payment.
Schedule of Dues
|Total Gross Volume||Dues/Year|
|Your class level:||Platinum $3,000,000 plus||$450.00|
|A $1,00,000 to $3,000,000||$375.00|
|B $500,000 to $1,000,000||$300.00|
|C $250,000 to $500,000||$250.00|
|D $0 to $250,000||$200.00|
|ASSOCIATE Member||All Associate dues are $175/calendar year|
|AFFILIATE Member||All Affiliate dues are $75/calendar year|
|STUDENT Member||All Satellite dues are annually $25/calendar year|
|SATELLITE Member||All Satellite dues are $100/location/calendar year|