The Indiana Nursery and Landscape Association is a not-for-profit trade organization serving the Indiana Green Industry.
We strive to increase the ethics, principles, and proficiency of the Green Industry through seminars, trade shows and functions, certification programs, and by acting as a promoter of the industry through the condemnation of all practices which tend to discredit or injure industry relations. We encourage fair trade practices, customer service, and overall excellence within the Green Industry.
By joining the INLA you are becoming a member of the top nursery trade organization in the state and making a commitment to excellence for yourself, your business, and for the industry in general.
INLA offers many different levels of membership — Active, Association, and Affiliate. Go to the BECOME A MEMBER page to learn which level best fits your business and to fill out the online membership application.
Key Member Benefits
- Educational opportunities including the Indiana Green Expo
- Discounted rates for educational social functions, i.e. Purdue Field Day and Indiana Green Expo
- Annual INLA Awards Program for member landscape firms plus individual special achievement awards
- Scholarship program through the Indiana Nursery Endowment Fund (INEF)
- Indiana Accredited Horticulturist (IAH) Certification Program —
Developed by INLA, the IAH certification program is now state certified and recognized by the Great Lakes Alliance.
- Member Publications — the bimonthly members’ magazine, the Indiana Nursery and Landscape News (print and digital); a monthly enewsletter, and our on-line membership directory.
- Networking opportunities through mentoring, business-to-business relationships, and social events.
- Indiana Outdoor Management Alliance (IOMA)
The INLA is a voting member of this state legislative effort. Formerly named Green Industry Alliance (GIA), the key objective of IOMA is to monitor Indiana legislation affecting the green industry small businesses as well as build relationships with state legislators. For more information on their efforts, visit ioma-web.com
- AmericanHort Lighthouse
AmericanHort is the grassroots partnership program that creates a collective voice for the industry’s national and state associations on shared interests at the federal level. Over 13,000 businesses participate through more than 40 state associations and the National Christmas Tree Association. Coordinated messages delivering a clear point of view are a vital tool to making sure our interests are reflected in a national agenda.
National and State Organizations/Events
INLA members are also represented in the following organizations:
- AmericanHort, americanhort.org
- National Association of Landscape Professionals (formerly PLANET), landscapeprofessionals.org
- Indiana Flower & Patio Show, indianaflowerandpatioshow.com
- Indiana FFA, www.inffa.org
In addition to all the educational, business, and networking benefits, we are happy to offer members-only specials from supporting green industry businesses too. View the member-only specials
Join Us Today
INLA offers many different levels of membership — Active, Association, and Affiliate. Go to the BECOME A MEMBER page to learn which level best fits your business and then fill out the online membership application.